Hi, I’m Angie – A Travel Blogger From England!
Where Angie Wanders is my labour of love and highlights travel destinations and bucket list experiences for travellers everywhere.
I have been travelling the world for the last 35 years and have visited many amazing countries, each with a unique history and culture.
In this travel blog, I will share my travel experiences with you through helpful and authentic travel guides covering road trips, city breaks, and itineraries to inspire you to explore the world and make your own everlasting memories.
FOLLOW MY TRAVELS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Barge East Review: The Unique Floating Restaurant in Hackney Wick
- Mexico’s Hidden Gems: 18 Breathtaking Places Off The Tourist Trail
- Most Beautiful Lofoten Beaches That Look Like The Caribbean
- 10 Most Beautiful Devon Towns and Villages
- What To Do In Å: Lofoten’s Most Remote Preserved Fishing Village
- 13 Great Reasons Why Ipoh is Worth Visiting
- How to Do a Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
- How to Visit Tulum Ruins in Mexico and What to Expect